Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill me in Friday :)


THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2011


Friday Fill-Ins


FFI


And...here we go! 



1. I can't believe another week has come and gone.




2. Peace and love for everyone.





3. How can I find my son and keep him home???



4. Eggs, bacon, and toast was the last thing I cooked. 





5. Six of one and half dozen of another.





6. Please mom, please; nonono!





7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet
tomorrow my plans include the whole family coming over plus my daughters boyfriend
 and his son and his brother for a sleepover and steak dinner, plus game night
(we had to cancel on Wednesday!!) and Sunday, she is going to cook all of us a 
HUGE ham dinner :) I can't wait for this weekend!!! 

Big Smile



I hope that everyone else enjoys their weekend as well!!

I also hope that everyone will join in
on the Friday Fill-Ins

~Steph

3 comments:

  1. (= I'm doing the A-Z Challenge and saw the word Karma and came for a look. I wrote a YA novel about Karma--currently in edits...
    I have the same little Karma pic on my site. (=
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy, but great, weekend! Enjoy!

    Love the rest of your answers - and your pics made me hungry! (Thanks a lot! ;-) )

    Thanks for stopping by Ramblings & More! :-)

    ReplyDelete