Friday, May 27, 2011



1. Do you apologize to your kids?

Absolutely. If I'm in the wrong, I always apologize. 



2. What color are your nails right now?

clear...I never paint my nails!! I've been wanting to get a cute style manicure.


3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)

I had to be good and sick. I had to either have spots all over or have vomited. My kids these days are always trying to get by with saying they have a tummy ache. I don't let that one fly.


4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?

About six months ago. I have a very comfy down one right now.


5. Favorite website(s)?

facebook, other blogs, twitter

facetwit_prev

No comments:

Post a Comment